Popular amongst homeowners who live off the gas grid, the Baxi Duo-tec Combi LPG could help to save you money on your fuel bills.
The Baxi Duo-tec Combi LPG boiler is designed for homes off the mains gas network, making it a great option if your current heating system runs on liquefied petroleum gas. This affordable LPG combi boiler has compact dimensions and no requirements for additional components to provide hot water, so it’s also ideal for smaller homes and properties where space is limited.
How Much Does this Boiler Cost?
Baxi’s Duo-tec Combi LPG boiler has an output of 28kW and will set you back around £875. The price you pay will depend on who supplies this LPG combi boiler. However, you also have to pay the installation cost. We suggest you look around and get a quote from local and national installers to find the best price. Make sure your quotes are fixed and come from only Gas Safe registered installers.
How will I know if this Boiler is Suitable for My Home?
This LPG combi boiler from Baxi comes with a heating output of 28kW and is ideal for homes with up to 15 radiators and only one bathroom. It is designed for properties not connected to the main gas line but still works similarly to a natural gas boiler. But if you choose to get an LPG combi boiler installed, the fuel has to be delivered to your home.
If you’re unsure whether an LPG combi boiler is suitable for your home, be sure to contact a Gas Safe registered engineer for some advice. They can also help you determine the correct size LPG combi boiler to match your demands.
Is it a High Efficiency Boiler?
The Baxi Duo-tec Combi LPG is A-rated for energy efficiency and an Energy Saving Trust endorsed combination boiler. By using LPG as its fuel source, this combi boiler is kinder to the environment and should be cheaper to run than a natural gas boiler.
Does this Boiler have a Good Range of Controls and Features?
Yes. Baxi’s Duo-tec Combi LPG has been built in the UK using top quality brass components. It has a digital display panel, user-friendly controls, and heating and hot water dials hidden behind a pull-down flap on the front of the appliance. This LPG combi boiler also comes with a wall mounting jig and a choice of flue lengths, and can even be set up for use with the uSense smart thermostat that enables you to control your heating from your smartphone or tablet.
How long is the Warranty on this Boiler?
The Baxi Duo-tec Combi LPG comes with a 7-year parts and labour warranty as standard.
Summary of Important Information
- Expect to pay around £875
- Heating output of 28kW
- Hot water flow rate of 11.5 litres per minute
- Dimensions of 780mm (H) x 450mm (W) x 345mm (D)
- Uses LPG as its fuel source
- A-rated for efficiency
- 7-year warranty as standard
Pros and Cons
If you’re looking for a compact and efficient LPG combi boiler, the Baxi Duo-tec Combi LPG is an excellent choice. It boasts some great features, has an affordable price tag, and comes with a decent manufacturer-backed boiler warranty. Since we don’t have anything negative to say about this LPG combi boiler, you can find a list of all the pros below.
- Baxi has a Which? brand score of 76% – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- Considerably cheaper than some other boiler brands
- Suited to small and medium-sized homes
- Easy to install, use and service
- No need for separate cylinder or loft tanks
- Built using top-quality components
- Compatible with uSense smart room thermostat – can monitor your energy use and control your heating using a smartphone or tablet, wherever you happen to be
- Provides maximum energy efficiency – reduce fuel bills and carbon emissions
- Energy Saving Trust endorsed product
- Excellent rating on Trustpilot – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- 7-year parts and labour warranty
Get quotes to supply a new Baxi boiler now