Keston combi, system and heat only boilers come with a manufacturer-backed warranty to offer you comfort should anything go wrong with your boiler during the period of the warranty. This means that Keston will repair your boiler free of charge if it breaks down whilst the warranty is active, which is why it’s so important that you do all you can to keep the warranty valid. You may even be able to extend the standard warranty that comes with your Keston boiler, so be sure to look into this before agreeing to anything. It’s also worth noting that the Keston boiler warranty is subject to a list of strict terms and conditions.
What is Covered by the Standard Keston Boiler Warranty?
The Keston boiler warranty provides you with a free parts and labour service if your boiler suffers a mechanical or an electrical breakdown as a result of defective materials or workmanship. It does not cover any defect, damage or breakdown caused by inadequate servicing, deliberate action, accident, misuse or third party interference.
The Length of the Keston Boiler Warranty Period
All new Keston boilers come with a 5-year warranty as standard. If you choose a Keston combi or system boiler and have it installed with a Keston system filter, then you may be offered the chance to extend the warranty to 7 years. The 7-year warranty with Keston system filter started in 2018 and continued into 2019, so you may find that this offer is no longer available, depending on when you purchase your Keston boiler.
Keston Boiler Warranty Terms and Conditions
For your Keston boiler warranty to be honoured and to remain valid, you must meet the warranty terms and conditions. If you fail to meet the terms and conditions, this will result in your Keston boiler warranty becoming invalidated, so you need to make sure you read the full list of terms and conditions carefully.
We’ve shared just a handful of the terms and conditions below, but you can find the full list on the Keston website.
- The boiler must be installed and commissioned within 12 months of manufacture by a Gas Safe registered engineer in accordance with the guidelines in the installation and servicing booklet.
- The Benchmark commissioning sheet must be completed by the installer and left with the boiler once installed.
- The Keston boiler warranty will start from the date of installation.
- Without proof of purchase (an invoice or a completed Benchmark commissioning sheet), the warranty will start from the date of manufacture.
- To qualify for the warranty, the boiler must be registered within 30 days of installation. If this condition isn’t met, the period of warranty will extend to only 12 months from installation.
- The boiler must be serviced by a Gas Safe registered engineer every 12 months.
- The warranty will lapse if the boiler is moved from its place of installation without prior consent from Keston.
- Keston reserves the right to charge a call-out fee where there is no completed Benchmark commissioning sheet, a fault cannot be found, the breakdown or fault has been caused by an event which is excluded from the warranty or you fail to cancel an agreed appointment that you no longer need before the engineer’s visit.
How to Register Your Keston Boiler Warranty
No matter which boiler model you choose, you must register your Keston boiler warranty online via Keston’s website within 30 days of installation. You may find that your installer offers to register the warranty on your behalf and, if they do, you won’t have to register it again using the form online.
Get FREE Compare Boiler Quotes
- Get FREE Quotes today
- Compare Best Prices
- You will be contacted by 3 Local Boiler Engineers