When you purchase a new Potterton boiler for your home, you’ll receive a no-quibble warranty of up to 7 years. The warranty is designed to provide you with complete peace of mind that all parts and labour are free of charge should your boiler break down within the warranty period. But to ensure your Potterton boiler warranty is activated and remains valid, you must take the necessary steps that are set out in the warranty terms and conditions.
What is Covered by the Standard Potterton Boiler Warranty?
If your boiler stops working during the warranty period, the warranty ensures that Potterton will provide all parts and labour free of charge. This means that Potterton will replace any parts that were faulty from the date of manufacturer and pay for any call-out fees as well. It’s worth noting that the Potterton boiler warranty only relates to the boiler and the integrated controls, so you won’t be covered for connected systems or accessories like thermostats and time switches.
The Length of the Potterton Boiler Warranty Period
Potterton boiler warranties range from 2 to 7 years, and the length of your warranty will depend on which model of boiler you choose to have installed.
Potterton Boiler Warranty Terms and Conditions
All boiler warranties come with strict terms and conditions, and a Potterton boiler warranty is no different. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions will make your Pottern boiler warranty invalid, which means you’ll be charged for all parts and labour fees should anything go wrong with your boiler during the validation period. With this in mind, it’s important that you carefully read all of the warranty terms and conditions, which can be found on the Potterton website.
Here are just some of the Potterton boiler warranty terms and conditions:
- The installer must be Gas Safe registered.
- The installer must complete the Benchmark commissioning checklist in full at the time of installation.
- The boiler warranty must be registered by you or the installer within 30 days of installation.
- The boiler must be serviced each year by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- If your boiler breaks down, you might be asked to pay a deposit before an engineer visits your home to repair your boiler. The deposit will be refunded in full if the engineer finds that the fault is covered by the warranty.
- The Potterton boiler warranty applies only to boilers purchased and used in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
- Your boiler must not be moved from the original place of installation.
- If your boiler is installed in a cupboard, there must be enough room for an engineer to carry out repairs and an annual boiler service.
How to Register Your Potterton Boiler Warranty
You’ll need to go to the Potterton website to register your boiler warranty, and this must be done within 30 days of the boiler being installed. Either you or your installer can register your Potterton boiler warranty online. If you don’t have access to the internet, you can call the Customer Support team to register the warranty over the phone.
Get FREE Compare Boiler Quotes
- Get FREE Quotes today
- Compare Best Prices
- You will be contacted by 3 Local Boiler Engineers