The Ariston E-System One boasts a range of high-end features and the latest soundproofing technology.
Stylish and efficient, the Ariston E-System One is an appliance that should not be overlooked if you’re looking for a quiet and high-performing system boiler. It has everything you could want from a modern condensing boiler, including user-friendly controls, clever functions and energy saving features. The boiler has even been tested and certified for usability, safety and quality by a leading independent European body.
How Much Does this Boiler Cost?
Ariston’s E-System One is available in two outputs of 24kW and 30kW, and prices range between £740 and £795. So, no matter whether you need the lower or higher of the two outputs, you won’t be looking at spending thousands on the boiler itself. There is, however, the additional cost of the installation to factor in, which tends to start from £1,500 and go up to around £1,800. Just make sure you get a handful of quotes and compare prices before agreeing to anything as you might be able to save yourself some cash.
How will I know if this Boiler is Suitable for My Home?
The E-System One is a system boiler, so all it needs is a separate hot water cylinder. It doesn’t require a tank in the loft, making it a sensible option if you don’t already own a tank or have any space to put one. System boilers are also great for homes with more than one bathroom and households with high hot water demand. When it comes to property size, the E-System One comes in two outputs to appeal to small, medium and large-sized homes. And you don’t have to worry if you’re not connected to the mains because the boiler comes with its own LPG conversion kit so that it can run on either natural gas or LPG.
As you won’t know for certain whether or not the Ariston E-System One is the perfect fit for your home, you’ll need to ask a Gas Safe engineer to give you their honest and professional opinion.
Is it a High Efficiency Boiler?
It is indeed, and it’s recommended by the Energy Saving Trust. The boiler does, in fact, have an A efficiency rating and an energy-saving Auto Function to reduce peaks in the flow temperature and optimise efficiency. Ariston’s E-System One also comes complete with a highly efficient Xtratech heat exchanger that improves energy efficiency levels, lowers emissions and helps to prolong the life of the boiler.
Does this Boiler have a Good Range of Controls and Features?
Yep. The boiler has visible controls and intuitive buttons, along with a nice clear display. It comes with the robust and enhanced single coil Xtratech stainless steel heat exchanger that ensures the boiler runs smoothly, along with a Comfort Mode that helps to reduce the time you have to wait for the water to heat up. And like all other boilers in the Ariston ‘One’ series, the E-System One includes a built-in Auto Function that, when activated, lets the boiler choose the right output for the central heating system. If you do go on to purchase this boiler, you’ll quickly notice that it’s very quiet, which is all thanks to its soundproofing technology and improved silencer.
How long is the Warranty on this Boiler?
The Ariston E-System One comes with a 2-year parts and labour warranty as standard, so it’s not as lengthy as the warranty available on most of Ariston’s other boilers.
Summary of Important Information
- Priced between £740 and £795
- Heating output of 24kW or 30kW
- Dimensions of 745mm (H) x 400mm (W) x 331 (D)
- Uses gas or LPG as its fuel source
- A-rated for efficiency
- 2-year warranty as standard
Pros and Cons
Whilst we like the boiler and its fantastic range of features, we’re not impressed with the short warranty. It might be worth you taking a look at some of the other Ariston boilers that have a longer warranty before you decide to buy this one.
- Ariston boilers have a good overall Which? score of 64%
- Suited to small, medium and large-sized homes
- Easy to install, use and service
- Xtratech stainless steel heat exchanger – maximises longevity, reliability and efficiency
- Auto Function – enhances boiler performance and aids energy efficiency
- Comfort Function – boiler can deliver hot water almost instantaneously
- Improved silencer and the latest soundproofing technology – quieter running
- Provides maximum energy efficiency – reduce fuel bills and carbon emissions
- Compatible with a range of Ariston controls – improves efficiency and performance
- TUV Rheinland tested and certified – safety, quality and usability
- Works with LPG if required – perfect for properties off the gas grid
- Ariston has an ‘average’ Trustpilot rating – correct at the time of writing in May 2019
- Requires separate cylinder
- 2-year warranty
Get quotes to supply a new Ariston boiler now