Ideal for homes with a high demand for hot water, the powerful Baxi 600 Heat boiler is suitable for fully pumped open vent or sealed systems.
The Baxi 600 Heat comes in a range of outputs to suit homes of all sizes and is one of the lightest boilers available in the UK. In addition to being certified to work with 20% hydrogen, it’s a compact heat-only boiler that can fit neatly into a kitchen cupboard to allow you to keep it out of sight. What’s more, this energy-efficient heat-only boiler boasts quiet operation and a price tag that will not break the bank.
How Much Does this Boiler Cost?
Baxi’s 600 Heat comes in a range of outputs, including 13kW, 16kW, 19kW, 25kW and 30kW. The price you pay will depend on the boiler output you require, but you can expect to spend anything between £790 and £970 before installation costs are added. Boiler installation prices vary significantly based on the installer and the amount of work involved, so we recommend you get a quote from local and national Gas Safe registered installers to find the best price.
How will I know if this Boiler is Suitable for My Home?
Heat-only boilers, like this one, are also known as regular, traditional or open vent boilers and require tanks in the loft and a separate hot water storage cylinder. That means you need to have enough space to accommodate these additional components if you don’t already have them within your home. As the Baxi 600 Heat is available in five sizes, it won’t be hard to find a model to match your heating and hot water requirements.
Always ask a Gas Safe registered engineer to visit your home to assess which boiler type and size is most suitable for your property.
Is it a High Efficiency Boiler?
Yes. The Baxi 600 Heat is A-rated and one of the most efficient heat-only boilers your money can buy. It has also been endorsed by the Energy Saving Trust, an independent organisation and a trusted voice on energy efficiency.
Does this Boiler have a Good Range of Controls and Features?
It does have some good features, such as its cupboard fit dimensions, easy-fit wall mounting bracket and choice of flue lengths. The Baxi 600 Heat works extremely quietly to minimise disturbance during use and comes complete with central heating temperature controls for ease of use and to maximise comfort. This heat-only boiler with front and side access to all components can be serviced quickly without special tools and can run on a 20% hydrogen blend.
How long is the Warranty on this Boiler?
The Baxi 600 Heat comes with a hassle-free 7-year parts and labour warranty for extra peace of mind.
Summary of Important Information
- Expect to pay between £790 and £970
- Heating output of 13kW, 16kW, 19kW, 25kW or 30kW
- Dimensions of 625mm (H) x 370mm (W) x 270mm (D)
- Uses gas as its fuel source
- A-rated for efficiency
- 7-year warranty as standard
Pros and Cons
If you have a high demand for hot water and plenty of space to store tanks in the loft and a separate cylinder (usually in the airing cupboard), then the affordable Baxi 600 Heat could be a fantastic fit for your home. Below, you can check out the pros and cons of this heat-only boiler from Baxi.
- Baxi has a Which? brand score of 76% – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- Considerably cheaper than some other boiler brands
- Fits inside a kitchen cupboard
- Suited to small, medium and large-sized homes
- Easy to install, use and service
- Very quiet in operation – minimal disturbance during use
- No pump overrun or permanent live required – saves time and money during installation
- Front and side access to all components – saves time when servicing
- Compatible with the market-leading Megaflo Eco Cylinder
- Provides maximum energy efficiency – reduce fuel bills and carbon emissions
- Energy Saving Trust endorsed product
- Excellent rating on Trustpilot – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- 7-year parts and labour warranty
- Requires separate cylinder and loft tanks
Get quotes to supply a new Baxi boiler now