You can expect many years of trouble-free heating for your home when you get a Daikin boiler installed, but you may experience the occasional fault or breakdown at some point or another. If a problem occurs during the warranty period, Daikin will cover the cost of the repair or replacement of a component, provided the issue meets its terms and conditions. You have several responsibilities under the Daikin boiler warranty, so it’s worth checking what they are for additional peace of mind.
Continue reading to discover everything you need to know about the Daikin boiler warranty.
What is Covered by the Standard Daikin Boiler Warranty?
The Daikin parts and labour warranty covers only boiler component failures. That means Daikin UK will repair or replace a part or component of your boiler that becomes faulty within the warranty period. The boiler parts and components the warranty does not cover include pipework, connections or any other ancillary equipment connected to the boiler.
If you request Daikin to diagnose the reason for a fault, and it does not find any issues, Daikin reserves the right to charge for an inspection of the boiler before carrying out any non-warranty work.
The Length of the Daikin Boiler Warranty Period
All Daikin combi boilers come with a 2-year warranty as standard. However, you can extend the boiler warranty to 5 or 7 years when you get the boiler installed by a Daikin certified installer.
Daikin Boiler Warranty Terms and Conditions
We recommend you read the terms and conditions of the Daikin boiler warranty carefully, as well as your responsibilities. If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions, the boiler warranty will be void, and you have to pay for any problems that arise in the future.
You can find full boiler warranty terms and conditions on the Daikin website. Here are just some of the warranty conditions and responsibilities to keep in mind:
- The boiler must be installed, commissioned and maintained by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- The boiler Benchmark logbook must be completed and signed by the commissioning engineer and retained by the householder for future inspection.
- The warranty will be invalidated if the boiler has not been suitably commissioned.
- The boiler must be serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The cost of the annual service is not included in the warranty.
- You may contact the original installer, a Daikin-trained installer or the Daikin UK service department in the event of a breakdown or malfunction of your boiler.
- You will be responsible for any costs if Daikin needs to arrange any special equipment for safe access to your home to carry out inspections and repairs.
How to Register Your Daikin Boiler Warranty
Your installer usually offers to register your boiler with Daikin, which must be done within 30 days of installation to activate the warranty. If you prefer, you can complete and return the warranty registration form via post or the Daikin website, but you will need to get your engineer to sign it under the installation details section.
Get FREE Compare Boiler Quotes
- Get FREE Quotes today
- Compare Best Prices
- You will be contacted by 3 Local Boiler Engineers