The Ferroli Bluehelix Tech RRT is a virtually silent wall-mountable system boiler that uses industry-leading technology.
Ferroli’s Bluehelix Tech RRT System is a condensing boiler that uses natural gas or LPG and comes it a range of power outputs to suit the needs of most households. This system boiler is compact, can be mounted on a wall, and is designed for straightforward installation and maintenance. Not only is the boiler so quiet you can barely hear it when operational, but it can potentially lower your carbon footprint and reduce your energy bills.
How Much Does this Boiler Cost?
The Ferroli Bluehelix Tech RRT System is available in 18kW, 24kW and 30kW outputs and will set you back anything between £565 and £715. Please be aware that this price is for the boiler only and does not include labour and installation costs. You should get a quote from at least a few local and national boiler installation companies to compare prices and get the best deal.
How will I know if this Boiler is Suitable for My Home?
System boilers are perfect for homes with a high demand for hot water because they have to be installed alongside a hot water storage cylinder. The requirement of a separate tank means they’re not ideal for homes with limited space. As the Ferroli Bluehelix Tech RRT System comes in three power outputs, the boiler is suitable for small, medium and large-sized homes.
Before making a decision, you must determine which boiler type and size can match your heating and hot water demands. The best way of doing this is to consult a qualified heating engineer for professional advice.
Is it a High Efficiency Boiler?
Yes. The Bluehelix Tech RRT System from Ferroli achieves 94% seasonal heating efficiency and is ErP A-rated for space heating. That means this Ferroli system boiler can help reduce your carbon emissions and energy bills, depending on the efficiency of your current boiler.
Does this Boiler have a Good Range of Controls and Features?
One of the benefits of choosing the Ferroli Bluehelix Tech RRT System is its almost silent operation. The boiler is easy to control thanks to its large multi-functional graphic display, plus it has a ThermobalanceTM heat exchanger to increase efficiency and the boiler’s life expectancy. It features an ‘Eco’ mode that ensures water is heated using traditional methods and a ‘Comfort’ mode to make the hot water supply faster and more efficient. The Bluehelix Tech RRT System from Ferroli also has a stainless steel combustion chamber to maximise boiler lifespan and uses gas-adaptive technology to help ensure optimum combustion if the air density, gas quality or pressure changes.
How long is the Warranty on this Boiler?
You receive a 10-year parts and labour warranty when you choose to have the Ferroli Bluehelix Tech RRT System boiler installed with a high-performance magnetic filter.
Summary of Important Information
- Expect to pay between £565 and £715
- Heating output of 18kW, 24kW or 30kW
- 18kW and 24kW unit dimensions: 700mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 250mm (D)
- 30kW unit dimensions: 700mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 320mm (D)
- Uses natural gas or LPG as its fuel source
- A-rated for efficiency
- 10-year warranty as standard
Pros and Cons
In addition to being efficient and reliable units, Ferroli boilers are cheap compared with other brands. You can find a list of pros and cons below to help you decide if the Bluehelix Tech RRT System from Ferroli is a contender for your home.
- Considerably cheaper than some other boiler brands
- Suited to small, medium and large-sized homes
- Natural gas and LPG ready
- Easy to install and maintain
- Large multi-functional graphic display – easy to control
- ThermobalanceTM heat exchanger – helps to maintain higher efficiency levels and reduce maintenance
- Stainless steel combustion chamber – reduces deposits and extends boiler life
- Smart MC2 gas adaptive technology – automatically adapts combustion levels as the gas or flue conditions change
- Virtually silent operation
- Designed for use with solar systems
- Great rating on Trustpilot – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- 10-year warranty
- Ferroli has a Which? brand score of 45% – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- Requires separate cylinder
Get quotes to supply a new Ferroli boiler now