All Ferroli boilers come with a manufacturer-backed warranty as standard to provide you with the comfort that you’ll receive a free parts and labour service if your boiler breaks down during the period of the warranty. But there are a few things you need to do to ensure Ferroli honours the warranty and to make sure it remains valid. You also need to know exactly what is covered by the warranty as there are several exclusions in the terms and conditions. We explain what the Ferroli boiler warranty covers, the length of the warranty and the terms and conditions, as well as the steps you need to take to register the warranty.
What is Covered by the Standard Ferroli Boiler Warranty?
The Ferroli boiler warranty covers you for the repair or replacement of parts proved to be faulty from manufacture. This means that Ferroli will provide a free parts and labour service if there is a problem with your boiler during the warranty validation period. It does not cover the cost of your annual boiler service or serviceable items, such as the gaskets, ignition and ionisation electrodes.
The Length of the Ferroli Boiler Warranty Period
The length of your Ferroli boiler warranty will depend on which model of boiler you choose to have installed. Warranty periods vary between 2 and 5 years, but Ferroli will offer you the chance to upgrade to a 7 or 10-year warranty if you purchase the Modena HE boiler. But if you opt for the Bluehelix Tech RRT boiler by Ferroli and you get it fitted with a high-performance magnetic filter, you’ll be given a 10-year warranty as standard.
Ferroli Boiler Warranty Terms and Conditions
There are some things you should and should not to do to keep your Ferroli boiler warranty valid, so you’ll need to read all of the guidelines and the terms and conditions of the warranty carefully. If you do not meet all the terms of the warranty, your Ferroli boiler warranty will lapse and you’ll have to pay for any repairs that are needed during the period of the warranty.
All of the guidelines and the terms and conditions can be found on Ferroli’s website, but here are just some of the important ones to keep in mind:
- The boiler must be installed by a Gas Safe registered installer.
- The Benchmark commissioning checklist must be completed by the installer at the time of installation and kept on site at all times.
- The boiler must be registered with Ferroli within 30 days of installation.
- The Ferroli boiler warranty will start from the installation date.
- Without proof of purchase or if the Benchmark checklist has not been completed, Ferroli will determine the installation date from the boiler serial number and the date of manufacture.
- The boiler must be used only for domestic purposes and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The boiler must be serviced every 12 months from the date of installation by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- The boiler must not be moved from the place of installation without obtaining authorisation in writing from Ferroli.
- The warranty will lapse if you have any repairs carried out by a third party who has not been authorised in writing by Ferroli.
How to Register Your Ferroli Boiler Warranty
To register your Ferroli boiler warranty, you’ll need to call the Ferroli customer service team, and this must be done within 30 days of the installation date. You may find that your installer offers to register it on your behalf, so be sure to ask them about this at the time of installation. If you purchase a Ferroli boiler with a 7 or 10-year warranty upgrade, your installer will need to register the warranty via the brand’s website.
Get FREE Compare Boiler Quotes
- Get FREE Quotes today
- Compare Best Prices
- You will be contacted by 3 Local Boiler Engineers