The Vokera evolve C is a condensing gas combi boiler available in five outputs and designed to run on natural gas or LPG.
Vokera’s evolve C is a cutting-edge combi boiler with compact dimensions and model options small enough to fit inside a kitchen cupboard, making it ideal for homes where space is limited. It comes complete with some fantastic features and controls, is natural gas and LPG compatible out of the box, and is fully compliant with the Energy-related Products Directive.
How Much Does this Boiler Cost?
The evolve C Combi from Vokera is available in 24kW, 28kW, 32kW, 36kW and 42kW outputs and costs between £770 and £995, including VAT. You also need to spend money on the installation, which will vary depending on the installer or company you use and the amount of work involved. If you want to find the best price, we suggest you get a quote from local and national installers who cover your area of the UK.
How will I know if this Boiler is Suitable for My Home?
Combi boilers take water directly from the mains and don’t require tanks in the loft or a hot water storage cylinder, making them a popular choice in UK homes. Any expert will tell you that a combi boiler will struggle to keep up with high hot water demands, but they are still a suitable option for homes with more than one bathroom, provided you select the correct boiler size.
If you’re unsure whether a combi boiler, like the Vokera evolve C, is ideal for your home, you should get the unbiased opinion of a Gas Safe registered engineer. In addition to helping you pick the best boiler type for your home, your engineer can advise you on the correct boiler size to suit your needs.
Is it a High Efficiency Boiler?
The evolve C from Vokera has a 94% efficiency rating and is an A-rated combi boiler. If installed with a weather compensation sensor or OpenTherm control, such as the BeSMART internet-connected thermostat, this combi boiler can achieve up to A+ space heating efficiency.
Does this Boiler have a Good Range of Controls and Features?
Yep. Vokera’s evolve C Combi has a liquid crystal display user interface with a text menu system to enable you and your installer to quickly navigate through the boiler’s settings and parameters. It also features an excess carbon monoxide monitor, an anti-seize function, and an enhanced auto-stop disabling function with four optional modes of operation. The 24kW and 28kW models are small enough to be sited almost anywhere in the home, and all models have frost protection to protect the appliance from damage during winter.
How long is the Warranty on this Boiler?
The Vokera evolve C Combi comes with a generous 10-year warranty as standard.
Summary of Important Information
- Expect to pay between £770 and £995
- Heating output of 24kW, 28kW, 32kW, 36kW or 42kW
- Hot water flow rates of 10.7, 12.3, 14.2, 14.7 or 17.2 litres per minute
- 24kW and 28kW unit dimensions: 740mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 275mm (D)
- 32kW, 36kW and 42kW unit dimensions: 740mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 350mm (D)
- Uses natural gas or LPG as its fuel source
- A-rated for efficiency
- 10-year warranty as standard
Pros and Cons
The Vokera evolve C Combi boiler looks modern, has an affordable price tag and combines a high specification with comfort and efficiency. It also boasts a generous 10-year warranty, so there’s nothing not to like!
- Considerably cheaper than some other boiler brands
- Suited to small, medium and large-sized homes
- Easy to install, use and service
- High DHW flow rates up to 17.2 l/min
- High modulation ratio of 1:7 – maximises efficiency and user comfort
- Built-in carbon monoxide monitor – enhances safety
- Text driven menu – easy setup and adjustment
- Built-in frost protection
- Anti-seize function – protects the pump and motorised valve from sticking
- OpenTherm inside
- A+ with BeSMART
- Versatile flue options
- Excellent rating on Trustpilot – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- 10-year warranty
Get quotes to supply a new Vokera boiler now