Vokera offers three system boiler models in the Vision Plus S range to match the needs of most homes in the UK.
The Vokera Vision Plus S is a gas condensing system boiler that provides central heating and optional domestic hot water if installed with an external storage cylinder. It comes in three outputs and has a sleek, modern design to suit almost any environment and blend in with other household appliances. This flexible system boiler runs on mains gas out of the box but can be converted into an LPG-powered system using a conversion kit.
How Much Does this Boiler Cost?
You can purchase the Vokera Vision Plus S with an output of 20kW, 25kW or 30kW, and the amount you need to spend depends on the boiler size you require. Typical prices range from £630 to £670, not including installation costs. Boiler installation prices vary based on your location, which installer or company you choose to carry out the work, and how much work is involved. If you get a fixed-price quote from local and national installers, you can compare prices and hopefully save some money on your replacement boiler installation.
How will I know if this Boiler is Suitable for My Home?
System boilers, like the Vokera Vision Plus S, are suitable for most homes and provide central heating but require a separate cylinder to store hot water. They’re ideal for homes of all sizes that use large quantities of hot water or have multiple bathrooms. System boilers are also suitable for properties with little or no loft space because they don’t require a cold water tank.
If you’re in the market for a system boiler, you must select an output that matches your heating and hot water demand. The best way to determine the correct boiler size for your home is to consult a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Is it a High Efficiency Boiler?
Vokera’s Vision Plus S is an A-rated system boiler, so it should help to lower your carbon footprint and save you money on your energy bills if you’re looking to replace an old gas boiler.
Does this Boiler have a Good Range of Controls and Features?
This system boiler from Vokera has a wide modulation ratio to ensure efficiency and flexibility and is hybrid ready for integration into low carbon heating system designs. It boasts a built-in relay for easy integration with zone valves and a radial stainless steel heat exchanger to enable front-end servicing and minimal installation clearances. The Vision Plus S comes with an embedded 7-day time clock and is compatible with optional accessories that let the boiler manage mixed temperature circuits, such as underfloor heating and traditional radiators.
How long is the Warranty on this Boiler?
The Vokera Vision Plus S System boiler comes with a 7-year parts and labour warranty as standard.
Summary of Important Information
- Expect to pay between £630 to £670
- Heating output of 20kW, 25kW or 30kW
- 20kW unit dimensions: 740mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 275mm (D)
- 25kW and 30kW unit dimensions: 740mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 350mm (D)
- Uses natural gas as its fuel source
- A-rated for efficiency
- 7-year warranty as standard
Pros and Cons
If you’re considering investing in the Vokera Vision Plus S, remember that you need to have enough space for the boiler itself and a separate hot water storage cylinder. Check out our list of pros and cons below to help you decide whether it’s suitable for your home and unique requirements.
- Considerably cheaper than some other boiler brands
- Suited to small, medium and large-sized homes
- Easy to install, use and service
- Traditional Vokera pipework layout – trouble-free replacement of old Vokera boilers
- Converts to LPG
- Embedded 7-day time clock – maximises control and saves energy
- Wide modulation ratio – ensures boiler cycling is reduced
- A built-in relay – allows for easy integration with zone valves
- Radial stainless steel heat exchanger – enables front servicing and reduced installation clearances
- OpenTherm inside
- Excellent rating on Trustpilot – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- 7-year warranty
- Requires separate cylinder
Get quotes to supply a new Vokera boiler now