Perfect for homes of any size, the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 Style Combi is a powerful wall hung gas condensing boiler.
The Greenstar 8000 Style Combi is a design-led boiler that features innovative new technology to optimise heating and hot water performance. It can run on a 20% hydrogen blend and is available in either high gloss black or white to suit your home and taste. Worcester Bosch says this combi is one of its most powerful and connected wall-hung boilers yet, with the power to efficiently heat larger homes with two or more bathrooms.
How Much Does this Boiler Cost?
This top of the range combi boiler from Worcester Bosch comes in 30kW, 35kW, 40kW, 45kW and 50kW outputs and will set you back anything between £1,133 and £2,265, not including installation. Combi boiler installation costs vary significantly, depending on the installer and how much work is involved. We recommend getting a fixed-price quote from different local and national installers to find the best price for this combi boiler plus installation.
How will I know if this Boiler is Suitable for My Home?
Combi or combination boilers take water directly from the mains and produce hot water on demand without needing tanks in the loft of a separate cylinder, making them ideal for homes where space is limited. The Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 Style Combi comes in a range of outputs up to 50kW to suit almost any domestic heating requirement and comfortably heat larger homes with multiple bathrooms.
We understand how difficult it can be to know which boiler type and size to choose, so we suggest you ask a Gas Safe registered engineer to visit you in your home so they can recommend a boiler based on your requirements.
Is it a High Efficiency Boiler?
Yes. The Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 Style Combi is 94% efficient and has an A energy efficiency rating. You can even purchase optional smart heating controls to optimise the performance of this combi boiler, reduce energy wastage and maximise efficiency.
Does this Boiler have a Good Range of Controls and Features?
It certainly does. This attractive combi boiler has an easy-to-use full-colour touchscreen display panel and is compatible with a range of optional controls, including the wireless Bosch EasyControl that connects to your smartphone and lets you control your heating and hot water from anywhere. It is one of Worcester Bosch’s quietest boilers to date and is available in high gloss black or white to suit your home. The Greenstar 8000 Style Combi also features innovative new technology, such as the optional Intelligent Filling System that constantly monitors the boiler’s pressure and automatically refills the system if it drops to save you from having to top it up yourself.
How long is the Warranty on this Boiler?
The guarantee on Worcester Bosch Greenstar boilers starts from 5 years. However, this can be extended to 12 years when you choose a Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer to install the boiler and opt for a Greenstar filter system.
Summary of Important Information
- Expect to pay between £1,133 and £2,265
- Heating output of 30kW, 35kW, 40kW, 45kW or 50kW
- Hot water flow rates of 10.7, 13, 14.3, 16.1 or 17.9 litres per minute
- Dimensions of 780mm (H) x 440mm (W) x 365mm (D)
- Uses gas as its fuel source
- A-rated for efficiency
- Smart compatible
- 5-year warranty as standard
Pros and Cons
This design-led combi boiler is part of the award-winning Greenstar boiler range from Worcester Bosch, one of the most respected and well-known boiler brands in the heating market today. Below, you can find a list of the pros and cons of this gas combi boiler.
- Awarded Which? Best Buy
- Worcester Bosch has a Which? brand score of 84% – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- Suited to medium and large-sized homes with two or more bathrooms
- Available in high gloss black or white
- Easy-to-use colour display panel
- One of Worcester Bosch’s quietest boilers to date
- High heat outputs and hot water flow rates
- No need for separate cylinder or loft tanks
- Optional Intelligent Filling System – takes away the need for you to top up the heating system’s pressure
- Compatible with Bosch EasyControl – can tailor hot water times and heating temperatures from your smartphone or tablet, even when you’re not at home
- Provides maximum energy efficiency – reduce fuel bills and carbon emissions
- Excellent rating on Trustpilot – correct at the time of writing – January 2022
- 5-year warranty – but this can be extended to 12 years
Get quotes to supply a new Worcester boiler now