The Ariston Clas HE Evo Combi is a high-efficiency boiler that boasts three temperature zone capability.
Offering excellent domestic hot water flow rates, the Ariston Clas HE Evo Combi is a compact boiler that’s recommended by the readers of Good Housekeeping. It’s also a stylish and impressive boiler, thanks to its innovative Italian design, cutting edge technology and wide range of advanced features. Not only that but the Ariston Clas HE Evo Combi is super-efficient and intelligent to help you reduce both energy costs and carbon emissions.
How Much Does this Boiler Cost?
The Ariston Clas HE Evo Combi is supplied with an output of either 24, 30 or 38kW and hot water flow rate of 10.3, 12.9 or 15.6 litres per minute. Prices vary depending on the size of the boiler and typically range from £640 to £1,300. We think these prices are extremely reasonable, especially since the boiler has so many fantastic features and benefits. You do, however, need to be aware that this does not include the cost of installation.
How will I know if this Boiler is Suitable for My Home?
As Ariston has developed three different sizes (outputs), the Clas HE Evo Combi is a great option for small, medium and even large-sized homes. But as it’s a combi, it probably won’t be the best choice for properties with more than one bathroom because combi boilers produce only a single flow of hot water and find it tough to supply multiple showers that are running at the exact same time. On the plus side, this boiler doesn’t need a cylinder or any tanks, making it ideal for homes where space is an issue.
Even if you already own a combi boiler, you should still ask a Gas Safe registered to assess your needs and look at your property before purchasing a replacement. It’s very important to get the boiler type and size right, and a qualified engineer will be able to tell which output is best for your household.
Is it a High Efficiency Boiler?
Yes. The Ariston Clas HE Evo Combi is a high-efficiency boiler that is designed to save energy and help you cut your energy bills. It has a unique Auto Function that is meant to aid energy efficiency by monitoring the ideal temperature for the heating system. When this function is activated, the boiler consumes less gas and electricity. Plus, the boiler is Energy Saving Trust endorsed, A-rated for efficiency and enables you to achieve further savings when the unit is installed with Ariston’s optional wired and wireless heating controls.
Does this Boiler have a Good Range of Controls and Features?
It does. The controls are simple and the appliance has an intuitive button layout, making it easy for you to manage the boiler. Ariston’s Clas HE Evo Combi also has a backlit LCD display, pressure gauge and time clock. It has a great range of features as well, such as a stainless steel heat exchanger, anti-frost device, auto-diagnostic system, built in automatic by-pass and the Auto Function technology we mentioned earlier. The boiler is super-quiet and even boasts three temperature zone capability, but only when the boiler is used with a Sensys controller.
How long is the Warranty on this Boiler?
The Ariston Clas HE Evo Combi comes with a 5-year parts and labour warranty as standard but this can be extended to 8 or 12 years if you would rather a longer warranty period.
Summary of Important Information
- Priced between £640 and £1,300
- Heating output of 24kW, 30kW or 38kW
- Hot water flow rate of 10.3, 12.9 or 15.6 litres per minute
- Uses gas as its fuel source
- A-rated for efficiency
- 5-year warranty as standard
Pros and Cons
We think the Ariston Clas HE Evo Combi is a decent energy efficient boiler that is well priced and comes with a generous warranty. Below, you can find a list of all the pros and cons to help you determine if this boiler is the perfect match for your home and needs.
- Ariston boilers have a good overall Which? score of 64%
- Recommended by Good Housekeeping readers
- Suited to small, medium and large-sized homes
- No need for separate cylinder or loft tanks
- Easy to install, use and service
- Auto Function – enhances boiler performance and aids energy efficiency
- Anti-frost device – protects boiler when installed in a garage or basement
- Auto-diagnostic system – makes fault finding easy
- Built-in automatic by-pass – increases efficiency and aids quiet operation
- Three temperature zone capability – only when used with Sensys controller
- Provides maximum energy efficiency – reduce fuel bills and carbon emissions
- Compatible with a range of Ariston controls – improves efficiency and performance
- 5-year warranty
- Extended warranty options available
- Ariston has an ‘average’ Trustpilot rating – correct at the time of writing in May 2019
Get quotes to supply a new Ariston boiler now